House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Buckinghamshire » 4 Beds milton keynes Bucks MK14

Old 08-03-2011, 02:35 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: milton keynes council
Send a message via MSN to scottndebs
Smile milton keynes Bucks MK14

I have a large 4 bedroom house located in great linford,milton keynes in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac.

The house consists of an extremely large kitchen/diner(not council) which leads into a large,very light and airy living room.

Upstairs there are four bedrooms,2 large rooms and two smaller rooms,and like the rest of the house it is all laminate flooring.

The surrounding area is nice and quiet,with very friendly neighbours and is right next to a large park,which has alot of nice scenery and is lovely in the summer.

There is a primary school and the local shops are right around the corner,and the town centre is only a couple of minutes drive away

I am looking for a 3 or more ideally a 4 bedroom house in hemel hempstead as i want to be closer to my family who all live there.

If you're interested then i have a photobucket for you to look at some more pictures of the house and the surrounding area,just copy and paste the link below into your browser bar
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/...lton%20keynes/

Last edited by Admin Deb; 08-03-2011 at 06:10 PM. Reason: No contact details allowed in adverts - use inhouse pm's and emails.
Old 16-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: L&Q

Is a 3 bed semi in Beaconsfield of any interest?
Old 17-03-2011, 01:59 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: L&Q

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottndebs View Post
I have a large 4 bedroom house located in great linford,milton keynes in a quiet and friendly cul-de-sac.

The house consists of an extremely large kitchen/diner(not council) which leads into a large,very light and airy living room.

Upstairs there are four bedrooms,2 large rooms and two smaller rooms,and like the rest of the house it is all laminate flooring.

The surrounding area is nice and quiet,with very friendly neighbours and is right next to a large park,which has alot of nice scenery and is lovely in the summer.

There is a primary school and the local shops are right around the corner,and the town centre is only a couple of minutes drive away

I am looking for a 3 or more ideally a 4 bedroom house in hemel hempstead as i want to be closer to my family who all live there.

If you're interested then i have a photobucket for you to look at some more pictures of the house and the surrounding area,just copy and paste the link below into your browser bar
http://s1098.photobucket.com/albums/...lton%20keynes/
Hi,
is a 3 bed semi in Beaconsfield of any interest?
Old 12-11-2017, 03:36 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: Northampton Borough Council
Default 3 large bed in Hemel Hempstead!

Multiswap
3 bed Dacorum Borough Council home in Hemel Hempstead, Postcode HP2 4DA. Nice are of Hemel really. Close to junction 8 of the M1. Shops and town close by with good bus service to town and to London.It has 2 doubles and one single,separate dinning room,3 garden shed/house with massive garden.
The home has grab rails to hallway and grab rails in bathroom ,
Off street parking ,
117 per week
The area benefits from all amenities train station , bus stops, swimming pool, park and woods. tesco local,.... sainsburys and large tesco in high street.chemists, pubs, dentist, doctors, hospital,all amenities nearby.town center and high street shops.. .Nearby are secondary and primary. schools..lovely area to live and bring up children in Hemel Hempstead. Local Amenities: Bus stop, Shops, Doctors' surgery or health centre, Primary school, Secondary school, Pub or social club. Features include: Level access shower, Central heating, Double glazing, Pets allowed, Garden or and outside space.
Multiswap,if interested,let me know.
ta

Last edited by Admin Deb; 12-11-2017 at 06:10 PM. Reason: No personal contact details in ads - use inhouse facilities