House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » East Midlands » Derbyshire » 3 Beds Mackworth, Derby, DE22, Semi Detached house

Old 20-04-2015, 10:45 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Detached
Landlord: Derby Homes
Talking Mackworth, Derby, DE22, Semi Detached house

I have a 3 bed house in Morley Estate (Mackworth) Derby. It is a 5 minute walk to the local infant and junior school as well as local shops. A larger sainsburys, next, t k maxx, greggs, costa coffee etc is just a 10 minute walk and also Derby city center is 20 minutes away.
It is just off the A38 so really good for commuting, also the bus stop for town is a 1 minute walk away. Even though it is so close to town and main roads, it is still a nice quite place to live with a village feel to it.

The house it's self is a corner plot, There is a lot of outdoor space to the front of the house, the back garden is small but has the potential to have the fence moved forward to extend. All is enclosed so safe for children and pets to play.

Inside the house there is 2 double rooms and a single, a good size kitchen diner, good size lounge and downstairs toilet (currently used as storage cupboard) it has a bath with a shower over it. The area is due to have new kitchens and bathrooms fitted this year.

I love the house so much as it really has a homely feel to it, only wanting to move to be closer to family as have no one around here.

I am pretty open to all 3 bed+ offers in Swadlincote, Burton, Ashby area.