House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Kent » 2 Beds Orpington, Kent, BR5, End of Terrace

Old 17-03-2013, 09:17 AM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, End Terrace
Landlord: Hyde
Talking Orpington, Kent, BR5, End of Terrace

We are close to schools, local shops, good bus and train links. 20 mins to London. Close to Petts Wood, Sidcup, Chislehurst and Orpington.

We have lived in our house for 7 years. A nice friendly area. Two double bedrooms, one large bedroom to the back of the house and a medium sized one at the front. Good size living room.
Front garden with off road parking for 2 cars to the side of the house, with side gate leading to a good size rear garden, approx 20ft x 38ft with a further 8ft x 18ft down the side of the house.

Ok Kitchen is taking longer than thought, just waiting for the finishing corrections to happen, but its starting to look good now.

Talk of a new bathroom and new doors and windows are also on the agenda.

I'm sure this property has the right to buy, but need to check that. Only reason for moving is a fresh start and preferably a third bedroom.

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bed house, with own garden. I would love an older house with a chimney. Condition and décor are not important!
I'd quite like Westerham or Sevenoaks, but I will consider surrounding local areas. I will only consider ground/1st floor flats with garden for own use as I have outdoor pets and sheds.
I DO NOT want London postcodes.