House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Hampshire » 2 Beds Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50, Ground Floor Flat

Old 06-02-2011, 11:39 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, Flat, Flat in Block
Landlord: Swaythling Housing Association
Smile Eastleigh, Hampshire, SO50, Ground Floor Flat

Hi
I have a Ground floor 2 bedroom spacious flat located in close proximity to Eastleigh Town centre, M3, M27 and train station- good local schools and local to shops, docs etc... Been here since built in 2008, only looking to move due to work commitments. Master Bedroom has built in wardrobe and large patio door, bed 2 is a good size also, the living room and kitchen are open plan. The lounge is 12ft by 13ft and has a large 8ft wide patio window, and there are also 2 storage cupboards and the bathroom which has an over bath shower. We have a secure buzz entry system, allocated parking and access to a bike shed.

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroom property in and around Southampton but willing to consider 10 miles from Southampton.

Many Thanks for looking at my ad

Last edited by cassie784; 01-09-2011 at 02:43 PM.