House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Buckinghamshire » 1 Bed Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5

Old 01-01-2012, 08:47 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 1 Bed, Flat, Flat in House
Landlord: Paradigm Housing
Default Chesham, Buckinghamshire HP5

I have a large, 1 bedroomed flat in Chesham that I would like to exchange for a 2 bedroomed property in the Chiltern area. I really do not want to move, my flat is homely, spacious, in a quiet area and I have lovely neighbours the I can call on should I need them. The only reason that I need to move is simply because I now have a daughter who will soon need her own bedroom. If I could add a room to my flat and stay here I would !!

My flat is first floor with it's own porch, front door and stair well. I have a decent sized landing, and the bathroom (WC, basin and bath, 3 years old) and bedroom (will fit king sized bed and furniture) leads off from it. I also have two large cupbaords in the hallway. The lounge is very big (approx 11ft x 16ft) with a very large window, so it always appearsvery light and spacious (the whole flat is double glazed - the front door was fitted in Winter 2010) the lounge also has cornesing which the previous tenant fitted ... the kitchen has a 3 year old boiler in the pantry and has a lovely new fitted kitchen with beach cupboards and black granite effect work surfaces.

Outside I have a brick built storage shed which can hold rather too much if you ask me lol... I am forever storing bits and bobs in there!! I also have a nice patio which really catches the sun, so if you like sitting out on a patio table and chairs this will be right up your street. I have a decent sized square, grassed garden too which although I haven't done a great deal with apart from dig out a flower bed, has great potential.

As I said my neighbours are lovely and have all become firm friends, and this part of Chesham is very quiet, we have no bother here and as a female living on my own with my daughter I can say that I never ever feel worried about it.

The flat is decorated neutrally, apart from the bedroom which is pink colours. It really is a lovely home if you are looking to downsize or just fancy a change of scene etc.