House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Buckinghamshire » 3 Beds Chesham, Bucks semi rural ,HP5 1NN

Old 18-02-2013, 12:33 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, End Terrace
Landlord: Paradigm
Thumbs up Chesham, Bucks semi rural ,HP5 1NN

We have a large family home very clean and tidy pet free & smoke free home. shed with electric (I keep my tumble drying in the shed). there is no road outside so its safe for children and pets. Garage available to rent in the car park, lovely neighbours,I love my home and never wanted to move but because of these new rules I have to downsize. Our house is plumbed for dishwasher and washing machine gas or electric cooker. It has GCH,DG and the loft has been newly insulated. We live outside of town buts its close enough so you can walk into the market town of Chesham. Lovely parks and nature reserves within walking distance so If you dont drive there is still things to do with the children, we have an outdoor swimming pool and gym 5mins away. and schools are waking distance too.There is a private wood to the rear of my house so Im not overlooked and the front is very private too.This house is ideal for access to London as we are on the metropolitian line, Good bus service to Hemel Hempsted, Amersham. Berkhempsted,High wycombe.

Our home~
2 double bedroom
one single (which could take bunkbeds)
bathroom/wc upstairs refurbed
wc down stairs
large lounge/diner
Kitchen is a good size and is due for refurbishment.
Large garden that goes around from the back of the property to side of the property and lovely views across the valley.
We have pics on request

We require a large 2 bed house with Garden semi or end of tce, no large built up estates,Areas.... South Cambs villages, Hertfordshire villages along the A10 either side From Ware to Cambridge, south Bucks villages.we would also consider villages close to Matching Green in Essex

willing to do multiswaps

Last edited by Admin Deb; 19-02-2013 at 09:07 PM.