House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Buckinghamshire » 4 Beds Milton Keynes Bucks MK10

Old 13-04-2016, 04:47 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, Flat, Detached
Landlord: Hyde housing
Default Milton Keynes Bucks MK10

Oakgrove Village is a new area of Milton Keynes, built just over one year ago, Its within easy reach of the city centre, train station M1 motorway, A5. It has excellent primary and secondary schools within the area with one of the best secondary schools being just across the street. Myself and family was the first to move into the property just over just under 2 years ago, The area is quiet and the local shop has a Waitrose, dental practise, costa coffee and metro bank. I believe there is still 7 years worth of building to be don. I ave never heard any work being done though so please do not be put of by this! The park is directly across the rd from my house. if you would like anymore pictures of the inside of the house or have any questions please do ask. The house has..... Ground floor a large kitchen dinner, down stairs toilet, front room. Second floor 3 double bedrooms with the master bedroom being super large, a bathroom with bath. third floor another double bedroom and also a shower room. there is an extra large room that they call an attic bedroom but its as big f not bigger than the master bedroom.

Wanting a 3 double bedroom in Kilburn Brent London, must have off rd parking and a garden