House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Surrey » 2 Beds Carshalton, Surrey, SM5, Flat

Old 07-01-2011, 09:49 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, Flat, Flat in Block
Landlord: Home Housing Group
Default Carshalton, Surrey, SM5, Flat

I live in a 2 bedroom 1st floor flat in a quiet residential close. It has 2 rooms (1xdouble and 1 x large double), the lounge is 10ft x 13ft and there is a kitchen/diner. I am situated within a 10 min walk to 2 schools and local shops. There is plenty of public transport around, bus stops are a 5 min walk to take you into Sutton or Croydon, and a national rail line a 15 min walk that will take you into London.

I am looking for a 3/4 bedroom house/maisonette/flat/bungalow with garden(optional). I am looking into moving in with my partner and his daughter so our family unit will be doubling and are also looking into increasing again within the next year, space is definitely what we are after.