House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Kent » 2 Beds Biddenden, Ashford, Kent TN27

Old 19-01-2011, 08:46 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, Flat, Flat in Block
Landlord: Ashford city council
Default Biddenden, Ashford, Kent TN27

Hi, I have to offer a 2 bed room ground floor flat in Biddenden Kent. In our block of flats there are only 6 flats, which 2 are small families. The flat above us is currently rented by a man in his 70s and never makes any noise which we are lucky to have, he has been there for over 10 years. To gain access to the property is a security door, and no steps. There is a communal garden, which people have planted their own flowers and also put benches in. Next door to the flat is a large playing field with a small play area, this is great if you have children or dogs. The flats are allowed pets. THE FLAT: it has got two bed rooms one single one double. there is a large front room which is about 17ft x 13ft, a small kitchen, a bathroom with a bath and the toilet in, a walk in cupboard and also an airing cupboard. Outside the flat is an off road parking area, or you can rent a garage from the council for a small fee a week. THE VILLAGE: you are 5 mins walk away from everything. There is a great primary school which is where my oldest goes, and on the school there is also a great nursery which is where my middle boy attends as his brother did before. You have got the local church where the people are friendly and welcoming. The village has a shop, butchers, post office, cafe, antiques shop, Chinese take away and two restaurants one of which was resently on the Gordon Ramesy's best restaurant 2010. There are several buses that go through the village one goes to Maidstone and Tenterden, one that goes to Ashford and Biddenden, plus week day mornings and early evening a bus runs between the local train station and Tenterden (which includes Biddenden) and a free bus to the co-op. There are several buses that go to the local secondary schools one of which is a grammar school. There are loads of different clubs in the village and in the local area for all ages. If you don't drive the local sure start centre will pick you up and take you to the centre as will the local elderly day care centre. Biddenden also has a transport taxi for appointments which is run by volunteers and you just give the petrol money. I love this village the people are friendly and its a nice quiet place, I just would like a fresh start. I would like a 2/3 bed house with a garden for my boys near the beach would be nice but not essential close to schools and nurserys as I do not drive, not on a main road maybe quietness, just contact me if you like what you hear and can always go from there. thank you for looking kind regards jenn

Last edited by jenn; 19-01-2011 at 08:47 PM. Reason: for got to put the area lol any where in the south will be considered