House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » North West » Lancashire » 3 Beds Wigan, Lancashire, wn5 semi detached, town

Old 17-01-2012, 10:23 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: WIGAN AND LEIGH HOUSING
Default Wigan, Lancashire, wn5 semi detached, town

I have a large 3 bed house
1 small room still fits a double bed.(i know this as this is the room my husband and i are in)
2 larger double size bedrooms
Seprate toilet and bathroom.
Kitchen diner ,
lounge
small utility /back room.
we have a brick outbuilding joined to side of the house idea for storage.
Large garden to rear around 22 foot long (does need work )
small garden and driveway on the front.
the house in in a small row of around 20 house in a dead end street.
house is not on an estate majority of homes in row are privatly owned.

the house has central heating is just about to have a new boiler fitted , double glazed.
the kitchen has just had new floring fitted by the council and we have laminated dark cherry floor that can be left down if required this runs though from front door all the way through lounge.
there are points fitted in lounge for cable sky and bt.

the kitchen is fitted with gas or electric point for cooker. and is at the front of the house with lounge to the rear.
The read garden is fenced off with pannels so secure for kids and pets.

The local primary and secondry schools are pretty new builds, and have a very good reputation my children have thrived in them and are A* pupils.
there is a adsa hypermarket within a 5 min walk from the house. and also a shopping area [robin park] this has a jjb , jd sports, matalan, wykes, maplin,boots,comet,argos, smyths, carphone warehouse, burger king and more.

There is also a smaller row across the road that has a cinema, gala bingo, pizza hut, couple nice resturants.

the DW football stadium is within 10 mins so if you are a footy fan you can go and watch you favorite team. we have lived here 7 years and have had no issues or trouble so its a nice area to live and bring up children, there is a large field 2 mins walk one way and a park wihin 5 mins walk the other way also on a large field area.

there are 2 gyms within 10 mins walk down the road and a sports arena with running track tennis courts etc.

bus stops in both directions are 1 min from front door. wigan has 2 major rail stations going to liverpool manchester london everywhere. the bus takes less than 10 mins from across the road to wigan town centre.

the house is within easy acces to the motorways to manchester, birmingham, liverpool etc.

we are looking for a move to cornwall to be near elderly relatives and also my sister and her family.

we are looking for areas around but not essential .St Ives, carbis bay, hayle, penzance, newlyn, mousehole, marazion, redruth, camborne. will look at other areas
we need a large 3 bed or a smaller 4 bed house/ bungalow as we have a large family. we are actually overcrowded where we live now but if we can get a large 3 bed it would at least match the home we live in now.
we have 3 boys aged 16 years,11 years and 8 years and a daughter aged 14 years.
we dont mind being in a small village etc. a garden would be nice but not essential.
we dont have to many stipulations on the house or area we move to we have the areas we like and know as i was bought up in carbis bay and st Ives troon . and attended cambourne college but we are willing to look at most areas down that way.

will get some pics as soon as I can we are just making sure any repairs outstanding are completed before we make the move.

Last edited by hatevice; 17-01-2012 at 12:20 PM.