House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Surrey » 3 Beds Carshalton, Surrey. SM5.

Old 30-11-2011, 02:43 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: Sutton Housing Partnership
Default Carshalton, Surrey. SM5.

I have a 3 bedroomed house situated near St Helier hospital but out the way from main roads etc. Very quiet road with polite neighbours.

My house has 3 bedrooms, 1 large (which can be converted to 2 rooms), 1 medium and 1 box room. I have a large living room, and a decent sized kitchen. The bathrooms and kitchens are to be reneovated by the decent homes act which is due to be completed by 2012/2013. Which include new upgraded doubled glazing and heating.

I have a medium sized back garden with patio and grass area with a utility/garage area at the end of the garden used as a shed at the moment storing all the garden toys and bbq etc.

I am looking for a large 3 bedroom or a 4 bedroom property. I am currently expecting so a 4 would be ideal. I want to move in the belmont area and surroundings such as banstead, tadworth, burgh heath way.
Need a garden with the property, and has to have souble glazing and central heating with parking available either off road or near property. Doesn't matter about decor of interior or exterior can all be fixed.