House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South West » Gloucestershire » 3 Beds Winterbourne, Gloucestershire, BS36 semi

Old 27-03-2013, 11:42 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: MERLIN HOUSING SOCIETY
Default Winterbourne, Gloucestershire, BS36 semi

I am looking for a 2 or 3 bedroomed house in New Inn, Ponytypool , Abersychan or surrounding.

I have a 3 bed semi detached house in sought after Winterbourne village, excellent schools both senior and junior all within walking distance. Friendly neighbours, street is a mix of private and housing association properties. Close to local shops, 5minutes drive from main supermarkets in Bradley Stoke, and 10 minutes to nearby town of Yte which has a large shopping centre.

Approximately 10 minutes from Bristol City Centre, Cribbs Causeway and Severn Bridges.

I have lived her for 12 years,my daughters have both attended local schools here which are excellent. This is non estate, no crime that I've ever seen and very quiet and friendly. Moving to be nearer to my younger daughter when she goes to Uni in Wales and also to be nearer friends and family.

I have off road parking for 2 or 3 cars at the front, with a lawned area, also a very large garden to the rear. There is also a concrete sectional garage in the rear garden that has been used as a workshop/shed. The rear garden is accessible from the back door in the utility room and also through patio door in the living room

There are 2 good sized double bedrooms and a small single bedroom (which does have a double bed in at present, so its possible!!! The dining room has been knocked through to the kitchen, but this could easily be put back to make a fourth bedroom. There is also a utility room with belfast sink where I keep wahsing machine and tumble dryer. Recent kitchen and bathroom (toilet separate) new gas boiler about 8 months ago.

The living room has a 'real flame' gas fire and surround with alcoves either side of fireplace to put bookshelves, t.v etc.

Overall its a solid house in a prime location with lots of potential. We have had 12 happy years here its a perfect spot to bring up a young family, where the streets are safe and the neighbours look out for each other.