House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » East Midlands » Leicestershire » 2 Beds thurnby lodge Leicestershire le5

Old 11-09-2012, 01:36 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, End Terrace
Landlord: leicester city council
Default thurnby lodge Leicestershire le5

i have a 2bed (non standard) end terrace house 2mins from primary school that had an outstanding ofsted report and drs, 5 mins from shops and bus stops to town. play area nearby and fields to walk dogs or play with children literally on the doorstep. i have a huge side/front garden that has previously been used as a drive. smaller back garden but reasonable size with shed. a large lounge (approx 11ft x 17ft) with access to understairs storage and reasonable sized kitchen (approx 7ft x 14ft)that leads into back garden, back bedroom is ideal for 1 or 2 children (approx 9ft x 13.5ft) with airing cupboard. large front bedroom (approx 10ft x 14ft) that has a built in closet. also has an attic. bathroom (approx 8ft x 5ft) Contact me for more details if interested. looking for 2bed saffron lane area so i can be back near my family

Last edited by kelm84; 17-04-2013 at 10:21 AM. Reason: change of area wanted