House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » London » North London » 4 Beds colindale,London NW9 4 beds 2 bathrooms

Old 16-04-2011, 05:25 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: notting hill housing
Cool colindale,London NW9 4 beds 2 bathrooms

i have 4 bedrooms(3 double and one L shaped master bedroom) There are 2 bathrooms(one on ground floor and one on 1st floor). Ground floor has large lounge,kitchen/diner(has spaces for washing machine,tumble drier,dishwasher and single oven),bathroom,also small room understairs(has plumbing for second washing machine or can use as a small office).garden is off the lounge(medium sized with shed,bin store,we also have a large pond,which will be discussed if an exchange arises. On the 1st floor there are 3 double bedrooms,the smallest double has a built in wardrobe and loft opening(storage only)We have been able to fit in a kingsize bed,desk,small drawers,chest of drawers and a ottoman and still have space so its not very small.There is also a double airing cupboard,which contains a very large water tank.The 2nd bathroom is also on this floor,as is at the end of the hall way a lot of space for storage or bookshelves.The 2nd floor has a large storage cupboard(outside bedroom) and a L shaped master bedroom with double built in wardrobe.There is no bathroom or toilet on this floor.You also get your own parking space in the close plus there are others available in the road next to the house(its not a main road) I am close to shops,schools,colleges,buses,train and the underground.Im also a short drive to Harrow,Watford and Brentcross shopping centres. I am looking for a 4+ bedroom in most areas of North Norfolk,places including,North Walsham,Bacton,Cromer,Sheringham,Trimingham,Mundes ley, plus many more,just ask.I only would require at least 2 toilets and a large back garden as i have 6 children. My parents live in Gimingham so this is why i really wish to move and i hope to get a move for the 6 week summer holidays.Any questions please ask WILL CONSIDER ANYWHERE EAST OF ENGLAND NOW!!!!

Last edited by caz4475; 04-06-2011 at 06:27 PM.
Old 24-07-2011, 08:26 AM
Free Member

Landlord: peddars way housing association
Default re:exchange

hi i have a 4 bed town house in thetford,norfolk with own garden/garage/off street parking.it is near bury st edmunds/norwich and great yarmouth beach.some rooms have been decorated but there is no carpets or laminate flooring as i had new heating fitted.i spend most of my time in london.i will be having carpets fitted in 2 weeks time

Last edited by kerry36; 29-07-2011 at 08:24 AM. Reason: No contact details allowed. Use in-house facilities.
Old 04-01-2012, 11:09 AM
Free Member

Landlord: YOU MUST COMPLETE THIS
Default want to swap

hello are you considering me ?