House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South West » Devon » 2 Beds Kingsbridge Devon TQ7

Old 26-02-2013, 07:20 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: tor homes
Default Kingsbridge Devon TQ7

This pretty, large house has two large bedrooms. One is huge and could be split to 2. Situated in a stunning village near kingsbridge the rear of the property gives lovely sea views. Large lounge looks out onto the massive front garden and also the rear terrace and sunny rear garden. Dining room is open plan to the kitchen- separated by beam. Front hallway is welcoming and has a window as well as plenty of room for coats and bags. Outhouse is excellent utility room/workshop. Access to the back garden is via the back porch or gated pathway to side of house. Private, gated driveway meets front path to door step. UPVC glazing. Its 9 TQ72DB for google street view.

I'm desperate to leave this stunning semi only to be with family. If you like the coast and countryside this house is for you.
Old 16-03-2013, 06:03 PM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: ashford borough council
Send a message via MSN to tazekia
Default exchange to kent

Hi, we have a 2 bed semi in Rolvenden kent tn174jh cottage style, fair size garden. If you are interested could we have a chat.

thanks karen

Last edited by Admin Deb; 16-03-2013 at 07:00 PM. Reason: No personal contact details allowed in ads - use in-house facilities.
Old 22-08-2013, 10:28 PM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 3 4 Bed, Flat, Flat in House
Landlord: Plymouth council
Default Very Large 2/3 bed

Hi
I saw your ad and wondered if Nr. Colchester would be any good to you, it is in the countryside but not isolated and not too rural. My house has rights to buy and although 2 beds one can be made into a 3rd or a section of my lounge can be. My kitchen has a dining table in it too! Its big!

If you do not want this please consider me for a 3 way as I knw the are where you are well.

Kind regards
Old 01-07-2016, 04:19 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, Flat, Flat in Block
Landlord: winchester council
Default house

puppies
I am very instead in ur home I live in alresford not far from Guilford I have a two bed roo ground floor with front garden plese message me thanh u judy

Last edited by Admin Deb; 02-07-2016 at 12:13 AM.