House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South West » Gloucestershire » 3 Beds Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11, Non-Estate Semi, Rural

Old 15-02-2011, 12:15 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: Gloucestershire Housing Association
Default Dursley, Gloucestershire, GL11, Non-Estate Semi, Rural

I urgently need an exchange to Central Bath.

My Home: This house is situated in a non-estate position central to Dursley and Cam. The house has 3 bedrooms, bathroom, double kitchen,dining room and living room. The kitchen was installed within the last 12 months. The double glazing was completed in the last 2 years. The property has a garden front and rear, off road parking and a garage. It also has a shed. The decor is fresh but basic.Property also benefits from exceptionally low water charges (no water meter).

It is close to 4 excellent primary schools and there is one of the best secondary schools (Rednock) in Gloucestershire within walking distance. Rednock has just been completely rebuilt with all new buildings and facilities. Dursley has 4 major supermarkets, a swimming pool and leisure centre and 2 gyms. It is ideally positioned for commuting to Bath, Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham. It has excellent bus and rail links to these major towns. The area is quite rural with easy access to the countryside. There are 2 golf courses near by. There is also a new library.

I am looking for:I am looking for a property in Central Bath. It needs to have at least 2 bedrooms. I would prefer a 2 bedroom house but would consider anything that is availabable. If a flat, I would prefer top floor but would consider others. Parking for one car is essential though this can be legal onroad parking.

Last edited by DaleC; 17-02-2011 at 09:30 AM.