House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » Special Requirements » I want to Downsize » 3 Beds Huntingdon, Cambs PE29

Old 29-04-2012, 10:22 AM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: Luminus
Default Huntingdon, Cambs PE29

3 bed semi in Huntingdon town (old part) in walking distance to everything a family needs.. also good transport links (train to london 1 hour.. and easy access to a14 and a1).
House has front garden, large drive way to side of house and 70 by 70 foot back garden (my husband has put up a garage but he need to take this with him if no work shop area in offered property)... House offers kitchen, sep diningroom, livingroom, understairs cupboard and a down staire wet / shower room..... Upstairs has 1 box room,, one medroom and 1 very large bedroom, Also so has a small bathroom and an over stairs storage cupboard.

I have 3 children and we are looking for a 3 or 4 bed in great yarmouth, lowestoft as far out as norwich.... i could also take a 2 bed if the house is perfect / very large as i could say my teenager/adult children are not moving with us(as they are older now and will more than likely move soon anyway ((i hope)).

Last edited by cambridgeorbust; 29-04-2012 at 10:24 AM.