House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » London » North London » 1 Bed London, N17 Ground Floor Flat

Old 17-07-2016, 04:01 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 1 Bed, Flat, Flat in Block
Landlord: Homes for Haringey
Default London, N17 Ground Floor Flat

My current home is in a nice built block of 2 floors, with a nice view of communal gardens space and one white bench in front of the big thick tree in the middle. Also with a shared communal car park within this flat, but need to get a parking permit for this property, if you have a car or for visitor. Bus stops (it's right outside this building of flat) and also near to good Children's Centres, nurseries, schools etc. In my one bed cosy home lovely and well warm during autumn and winter, with a well warm central heating (work pretty good) that keep my home well warm. Good thick double glazing windows in bedroom, living room and kitchen. No window in the bathroom, got air fan that you can pull on ond off. My bathroom is very cosy and get heat under the bathroom floor, that keep your feet nice and warm. Living room, is a good size that can fit in your L-sofa. Bedroom is big, you can fit your double bed in, has well to have most of your beds furniture in. Kitchen is okay, got lovely worktop and cupboards.

I am currently looking for a nice 2 beds property (with plenty of spaces, but bedrooms must both be doubles) with a lovely big garden for both of my babies (baby and toddler) to play together. My cosy home is overcrowded and no longer have much space.