House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » London » South London » 2 Beds charlton south east london se10

Old 09-06-2011, 01:19 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: charlton triangle, family mosaic
Default charlton south east london se10

im looking for a 3 bed house (as we have a growing family) in a east coastal area to swap with my 2 bed large house in charlton south east london. the house is a disability adapted house and has a wheel cair lift (which is good to take washing up and down in) and downstairs open shower and toilet and a large upstairs bathroom. we have a pretty big garden that includes a shed and umbrella washing line. theres a large lounge diner a with big french doors out to the garden beautiful and oak laminate flooring throughout the lounge and downstairs hallway. the bedroom are both big we have a huge kingsize bed and a massive wardrobe and a 3 chest of drawers with space to spare in our room and in my little boys room theres plenty of space for a double bed or two singles and still room to play with. the house is on a really quiet street close to shops buses towns and train station. 10 mins from the o2 dome and 10 min drive to greenwich park. theres loads of lovely primary schools and the nicest nursery which my son attends. oh and we have a glass roof over our drive so no getting wet if it raining on shopping day
i look forward to hearing your responses ...
Old 12-01-2012, 12:54 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: Leeds City Council

Hi
I have a lovely three bedroom house with a good sized garden and excellent transport links in Leeds, west Yorkshire if you interested