House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » London » South London » 2 Beds Brixton Hill London SW2 with gardens

Old 07-04-2012, 09:02 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: Family Mosaic H.A
Thumbs up Brixton Hill London SW2

I have a 1970's flat roof terraced house with front/back lawned gardens and right to buy in a quiet cul-de-sac. Area partly privately owned, off quiet leafy road(upper tulse hill) in brixton Hill on cusp of streatham hill. Living room approx 14ft12 x 13ft.5, same for master bedroom, and approx 12ft x 10ft for kitchen, Childs front bedroom has built in double wardrobe, also has separate cupboard with shelves.
I have no separate dining room but if you take the few cupboards out to the right of the door you have enough room for a dining table. Nice quiet area away from the high street. Every amenity is right on your doorstep. free parking bays in square.
Very vibrant and cosmopolitan multicultural area.
I have an assured tenancy and required the same or secure tenancy.

Areas Wanted: Becontree Heath, Becontree, Chadwell Heath, Dagenham, Pollards hill in Mitcham, Downham, Grove park, Bellingham. May consider

WANT SIMILAR LAYOUT TO MINE
WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY TYPE OF FLAT.
MUST HAVE LAWNED GARDEN FOR 3 DOGS.

NICE FRIENDLY NEIGHBOURS
Want 2 bed semi detatched/terraced house must have back lawned garden for 3 small dogs, would like separate dining room. Must have upstairs bathroom and toilet (have bad back). close to shops and amenities, need large spacious rooms.

Last edited by Admin Deb; 06-07-2016 at 03:36 PM. Reason: TO UPDATE