House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Kent » 3 Beds Dartford Kent DA2 Detached bungalow

Old 15-11-2010, 04:08 PM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, Bungalow, Detached
Landlord: Dartford borough Council
Default Dartford Kent DA2 Detached bungalow

We have a 3 bed detached adapted bungalow in a nice area called stone in Dartford and nr Greenhithe. We are close to Bluewater shopping centre and in the other direction is Dartford town centre! There are schools close by and I have heard that they are very good!! The local transport is excellent .... and there are take aways and lots of other shops nr by.
The master bedroom, hallway and lounge are all laminated, and the other two rooms are carpeted. The kitchen has not long been done and has all new units and cupboards. All bedrooms have built in wardrobes. We have a wet room/ walk in shower, with brand new flooring just been put down. We have a carport right outside the front door with room for more parking. The back garden is of a medium size and goes in an L - shape, and we have a small shed in it. The front garden is not too big, especially if you are not keen on spending a lot of time gardening!
You must be disabled to move in to this bungalow ..... it's the council that states that!!!

We are looking for a 3 - 4 bed house, must have a downstairs toilet. We would like a Semi, Detached or EOT. We would like to have a thru floor lift or a stair lift as I'm disabled myself. Would need a back garden because of our dog.

The areas we are looking for: Sevenoaks and surrounding areas. Wrotham, Otford, Eynsford, Farningham, Higham, Cobham, Borough Green, Kemsing, West Kingsdown, Bexley or Joydens Wood.
Old 09-06-2011, 01:30 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: charlton triangle, family mosaic

im looking for a 3 bed house (as we have a growing family) to swap with my 2 bed large house in charlton south east london. the house is a disability adapted house and has a wheel cair lift (which is good to take washing up and down in) and downstairs open shower and toilet and a large upstairs bathroom. we have a pretty big garden that includes a shed and umbrella washing line. theres a large lounge diner a with big french doors out to the garden beautiful and oak laminate flooring throughout the lounge and downstairs hallway. the bedroom are both big we have a huge kingsize bed and a massive wardrobe and a 3 chest of drawers with space to spare in our room and in my little boys room theres plenty of space for a double bed or two singles and still room to play with. the house is on a really quiet street close to shops buses towns and train station. 10 mins from the o2 dome and 10 min drive to greenwich park. theres loads of lovely primary schools and the nicest nursery which my son attends. oh and we have a glass roof over our drive so no getting wet if it raining on shopping day
i look forward to hearing your responses ...
Old 13-06-2011, 03:37 PM
Gold Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, Bungalow, Detached
Landlord: Dartford borough Council

Hi, many thanks for replying to my advert. But your area is not what we are looking for.

Good luck with your search and I hope you find what you are looking for.