House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Oxfordshire » 2 Beds Blewbury, South Oxfordshire, OX11 Semi Detatched Bungalow

Old 15-02-2011, 06:31 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, Flat, Semi Detached
Landlord: Sovereign Vale
Default Blewbury, South Oxfordshire, OX11 Semi Detatched Bungalow

I have a lovely 2 bed semi detatched bungalow in the village of blewbury, south oxfordshire. Rural, beautiful countryside, yet close enough to all amenities. Bungalow is well decorated, with a good size back garden, 2 sheds and gazebo, side gate, access. Offroad parking with carport. Drive has parking for 3 cars.

Village has a small shop and garage and village hall. Doctor visits village twice a week or you can go to the main surgery in didcot.

Also a part time post office and a pub.

Also an infant/junior school. Secondary school is in Didcot.

Horse riding stables, cricket pavillion. Really a lovely place to live. Reason for move need to be near family in Langley/Slough area for health reasons.

Blewbury recently won the BT infinity broadband competition to win the fastest type of Broadband which i believe is being linked up in 2011/2012. take a look on the local webite www.blewbury.co.uk

I really need a house or bungalow with a garden, so no FLATS please. Thanks for looking at my ad and happy house hunting
Old 04-04-2012, 08:43 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 2 Bed, House, End Terrace
Landlord: a2dominion

Hi, are you still looking?

Many Thanks

Lisa.