House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » South East » Oxfordshire » Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11

Old 14-01-2013, 01:47 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: SOHA
Default Didcot, Oxfordshire OX11

I have a lovely large 3 bed house, with enclosed back garden in a quiet area , primary and secondary schools within 3 min walk from the house. Didcot Parkway station is 10 min walk away with regular trains to London(45 min commute), Wales (90 min), Swindon (15 min) Oxford (10 min) Reading (12min). 2 double bedrooms and single, new bathroom (being done this month), new modern large kitchen/diner, large living room with french windows onto large, enclosed garden. In a cul de sac on a very small quiet estate featuring one small road and 3 cul de sacs, mostly private housing, and old peoples bungalows. A playing field/park to the rear of the estate next to girls school (1 min walk from the house). Local shops, Sainsbury's ,Next, Superdrug etc, plus cinema 10 min walk away, Wave swimming pool close by too. I want to move to Leeds area, and i am willing to do a multi swap to get there, so please get in touch. Now looking for Southampton/Birmingham and London as part of a soid 3 way swap

Last edited by DidcotSam; 28-01-2013 at 08:26 AM.
Old 10-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Detached
Landlord: Birmingham Civic
Default Birmingham keen to swap

Hi there, don't know if you still looking but I have spacious three bed in nice South Birmingham area.
I need to be in Oxfordshire as soon as possible. Would prefer Banbury but close rail links would work just as well.
Please let me know.
Best wishes:
Home seeker2: