House Exchanges » Free Ads: Mutual Exchange Adverts » East of England » Suffolk » 4 Beds bungay suffolk nr35

Old 03-11-2010, 07:03 PM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: waveney district council
Red face bungay suffolk nr35

hi i have a lovely 4 bed semi all rooms are good sizes and all have recently been decorated,huge kitchen/diner, medium front and back gardens close to all schools shops and bus routes, docs 5 min walk lovely quite town people very friendly, im looking for a 4/5 bed property not to worried about decor but must have good size gardens ideally 2 toilets most areas in suffolk and norfolk considered will also consider large 3 bed with seperate diner
Old 03-02-2011, 10:10 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: orwell
Default regarding pm

hi yes i would be interested please pm postcode
Old 01-03-2011, 10:52 AM
Free Member

Exchange Offered: 4 Bed, House, Mid Terrace
Landlord: orwell
Default maria

hi maria i have sent email and pm,,,,are you still interested?
Old 20-03-2011, 06:01 PM
Pending (Not Advertised)

Exchange Offered: 3 Bed, House, Semi Detached
Landlord: broadland

I have a lovely family home 1 mile from great yarmouth with 3 bedrooms, in bradwell 4 miles from caister, 20 mins from beccles, 5 miles from lowestoft wonderfull village big village.bradwell near great yarmouth
I have put a stud wall up with french doors in the largest room as my boys just dont get along and needed to be seperated, so it now 4 bedrooms , but can easily be 3 bedrooms again.

downstairs all laminate and lounge is 15 ft by 13 ft kitchen diner is 18 ft by 11 ft,hallway good size and there is a spare toilet downstairs with sink as well. and large storage cupboard in the kitchen . outside the back is a large back garden, all grassed then at the side is patio slabbed area very good size also front garden a good size with 2 parking spaces right at front gate .all gardens are fenced and safe. we are right at the end of the road which is a cul de sac so no through traffic and house backs onto another set of gardens which are bungalows.the garden I have put 2 sheds up which I will leave both if exchange will also leave at least one shed for me as well to store the childrens bikes and toys.
upstaris bedroom 1 was originally 16 ft by 11 but now stud wall the 2 rooms are 8 ft by 5.5 ft, bedroom 2 is 10 ft by 10 ft bedroom 3 the small one is 10 ft by 7 ft there is the main bathroom upstairs with bath, overhead electric shower and sink a good size again.
the area itself is wonderfull, bradwell is a large village with 3 primary schools, a high school ample shops, pubs post office ect great yarmouth town is 3 miles away and lowetsoft is 8 the beaches of gorletson are just 2 miles away.

I have lived here for 7 years now , the nighbour is wonderfullI have added the picture sof my house onto photobucket, with picture of biggest room how it was before wall and also the rooms with the stud wall, link is below

http://s883.photobucket.com/albums/ac34/caltaymaddy/ address nr31 8uz

Last edited by Admin Deb; 20-03-2011 at 08:37 PM.