4 bed semi with disabled adaptions - Free Council House Exchanges Forums | Mutual Homeswaps, Home Swap UK
Council House Exchanges Forums  

Go Back   Council House Exchanges Forums > OTHER EXCHANGES - View All > Disabled / Adapted

Welcome to ExchangeForum the home of house exchanges since 2000, so Register today and add your exchange.

Old 07-03-2009, 05:48 PM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Mar 2009
mingecat has not set their mood.

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
, Housing Association: guinness trust, Rent: £126
About romford

mingecat is on a distinguished road
Smile 4 bed semi with disabled adaptions

4 bed semi with carport & drive , disabled unit with ensuite downstairs & 3 bed and bathroom upstairs, wide doorways and low window winders,do not have to be disabled to exchange to this property

WANTED: 4 bed in rainham, hornchurch, elm park or upminster

OUR SPONSORS OF THIS HOUSE EXCHANGE

Old 10-03-2009, 08:48 AM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Nov 2008
saywell is Living in hope

4 Bed Semi Detached
Guildford, Surrey
, Council: Guildford Borough Council, Rent: £any amount
About Guildford

saywell is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingecat View Post
4 bed semi with carport & drive , disabled unit with ensuite downstairs & 3 bed and bathroom upstairs, wide doorways and low window winders,do not have to be disabled to exchange to this property

WANTED: 4 bed in rainham, hornchurch, elm park or upminster
I wonder if you might consider Guildford Surrey, we do have an adapted property, but need a disabled family to move in here, we have 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a converted room downstairs even though it is quite small, but will take a single bed and a waldrobe, with a toilet next to it, we also have a separte living room and dining room, it is fully adapted to a high standard, look for saywell to get more details of sizes etc. If you are interested please can you send me more details of your property, sizes of rooms, and if you do have disablities what they are as Guildford are very strict on not allowing someone physically disabled to take on this property.

Last edited by CCHE DebK; 21-04-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 20-04-2009, 05:52 PM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Feb 2009
jaye_r has not set their mood.

3 Bed Semi Detached
Dover, Kent
, Council: Dover District Council, Rent: £75
About Dover

jaye_r is on a distinguished road
Hi there,
I was wondering if you could consider a 3 bed semi detatched house in a very quiet and sought after area of Dover, Kent. We have a lounge, kitchen, bathroom with over bath shower and a toilet downstairs and 2 double beds and a single bed upstairs. There are 2 handrails fitted up the stairs and also grab rails in the toilet, bathroom and at the front door.
We are close to all local amenities and everything you could possibly need is within a few minutes from here.
There are good travel links to Ashford, Canterbury, Bluewater, London and also, of course has great ferry links to france and belgium with the ferries. We are only about a 10 minute drive from the motorway and about 15 minutes from the channel tunnel.
There are lots of lovely walks around, both clifftop and countryside as well as some beautiful parks to spend the lovely sunny days relaxing in.
We have always been really happy here, but we really need to move to a more suitable property as my hubby has back problems and I have sever ankle problems, which is making the stairs just too much for us to cope with.
I also have relatives in corringham and stanford-le-hope, so it Would be really great if you could consider us.
Either way, would you mind just dropping me a line please to let me know what you think. My e-mail
Many thanks for considering us.
Take care and best wishes
Jane x

Last edited by CCHE DebK; 21-04-2010 at 07:45 PM.
Old 14-05-2009, 09:19 AM

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
About romford

[QUOTE=saywell;1106073]I wonder if you might consider Guildford Surrey, we do have an adapted property, but need a disabled family to move in here, we have 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a converted room downstairs even though it is quite small, but will take a single bed and a waldrobe, with a toilet next to it, we also have a separte living room and dining room, it is fully adapted to a high standard, look for saywell to get more details of sizes etc. If you are interested please can you send me more details of your property, sizes of rooms, and if you do have disablities what they are as Guildford are very strict on not allowing someone physically disabled to take on this property.

sorry we would not be accepted as we dont need adaptions and it is wrong area
good luck

Old 14-05-2009, 09:20 AM

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
About romford

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaye_r View Post
Hi there,
I was wondering if you could consider a 3 bed semi detatched house in a very quiet and sought after area of Dover, Kent. We have a lounge, kitchen, bathroom with over bath shower and a toilet downstairs and 2 double beds and a single bed upstairs. There are 2 handrails fitted up the stairs and also grab rails in the toilet, bathroom and at the front door.
We are close to all local amenities and everything you could possibly need is within a few minutes from here.
There are good travel links to Ashford, Canterbury, Bluewater, London and also, of course has great ferry links to france and belgium with the ferries. We are only about a 10 minute drive from the motorway and about 15 minutes from the channel tunnel.
There are lots of lovely walks around, both clifftop and countryside as well as some beautiful parks to spend the lovely sunny days relaxing in.
We have always been really happy here, but we really need to move to a more suitable property as my hubby has back problems and I have sever ankle problems, which is making the stairs just too much for us to cope with.
I also have relatives in corringham and stanford-le-hope, so it Would be really great if you could consider us.
Either way, would you mind just dropping me a line please to let me know what you think.
Take care and best wishes
Jane x
sorry dont want that area but good luck in your searchx

Old 02-07-2009, 02:58 PM

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
About romford

[QUOTE=saywell;1106073]I wonder if you might consider Guildford Surrey, we do have an adapted property, but need a disabled family to move in here, we have 3 bedrooms upstairs, and a converted room downstairs even though it is quite small, but will take a single bed and a waldrobe, with a toilet next to it, we also have a separte living room and dining room, it is fully adapted to a high standard, look for saywell to get more details of sizes etc. If you are interested please can you send me more details of your property, sizes of rooms, and if you do have disablities what they are as Guildford are very strict on not allowing someone physically disabled to take on this property.
sorry dont want surrey , also we are not a disabled family

Old 10-09-2009, 01:33 PM

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
About romford

sorry dont want that area good luck with your search
Old 20-09-2009, 01:05 AM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Jul 2009
mickymoo is frustrated!!! lol

3 Bed Semi Detached
Laindon, Essex
, Housing Association: Swan, Rent: £102
About Laindon

mickymoo is on a distinguished road
Exchange

Hi there, Is mine of any interest? Pictures available to see.
I know it's not an area you stated but still worth a mention

If not, pease do keep us in mind for a 3 way.

Thanks, Michelle

Last edited by mickymoo; 20-09-2009 at 01:08 AM. Reason: to inform of picture availability
Old 24-04-2010, 01:15 PM

4 Bed Semi Detached
romford, Essex
About romford

bump up

Add This Exchange to your Bookmarks