1 Bed House, Esher, Surrey KT10. Req: 1 bed in Cobham area - Free Council House Exchanges Forums | Mutual Homeswaps, Home Swap UK
Council House Exchanges Forums  

Go Back   Council House Exchanges Forums > ENGLAND (Approved) View all Counties > Surrey

Welcome to ExchangeForum the home of house exchanges since 2000, so Register today and add your exchange.

Old 01-01-2010, 12:27 PM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Dec 2009
spottydog has not set their mood.

1 Bed Semi Detached
esher, Surrey
, Housing Association: Paragon, Rent: 85
About esher

spottydog is on a distinguished road
House, Esher, Surrey KT10. Req: 1 bed in Cobham area

I have a lovely large 1 bed house in Esher. It used to be a two bed but was converted to 1 so there is scope to extend/alter the property. This property has the right aquire which is a bonus! I have a 60 foot garden with apple tree and few shrubs and front garden with scope to have a drive. New kitchen has been fitted and is well maintained. Storage under stairs and in loft. Lovley bay window. Built 1930's as council cottage ans retains original features. Local shop and sandwich bar at end of road. Regular buses and trains 10 min walk. Highstreet 15 min walk. pub 8 min walk.

OUR SPONSORS OF THIS HOUSE EXCHANGE

Old 27-09-2016, 04:27 PM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Sep 2016
Tracyno1 has not set their mood.

1 Bed Flat
Hanglton hove, East Sussex
, Council: Brighton and Hove, Rent: 78
About Hanglton hove

Tracyno1 is on a distinguished road
Lovely 1 bed fff in hove

We have a lovely 1 bed fff in hanglton hove the flat we have spent a lot of money, we have marble flooring in kitchen, hallway,bathroom, just done up bedroom and hallway in excellent condition, we have doctors at the end of our close, shops 3 mins away, park and downs are down the road, 10 mins from seafront I can walk it it's a lovely walk, we have committee gardens which the council look after we can have pets here has I have two little Chihuahuas, we really do love it here so quiet and lovely, but the only reason why we are looking is because my 21 year old son is sleeping in our sitting room and he needs his own bedroom please can you let me know my number is 07951486243 Tracy I do have pictures if you wish to see them please let me know thank you,

Add This Exchange to your Bookmarks