1 Bed sheltered flat Brighton for Shoreham/Southwick areas - Free Council House Exchanges Forums | Mutual Homeswaps, Home Swap UK
Council House Exchanges Forums  

Go Back   Council House Exchanges Forums > ENGLAND (Approved) View all Counties > East Sussex

Welcome to ExchangeForum the home of house exchanges since 2000, so Register today and add your exchange.

Old 19-03-2018, 05:32 PM

Free Member Upgrade | Join Date: Mar 2018
Yassi has not set their mood.

1 Bed Flat
Brighton, East Sussex
, Housing Association: Stonewater, Rent: 136
About Brighton

Yassi is on a distinguished road
Arrow sheltered flat Brighton for Shoreham/Southwick areas

I have a 1 bed sheltered 1st floor flat in central Brighton. There is a lift, laundry, communal lounge with kitchen for get togethers etc.

My flat has a bay window, nice size lounge with kitchen off the end through an archway. One bedroom with built in wardrobe. Wet room. (no bath) There is a cupboard and an airing cupboard in the hallway. Carpeted throughout (apart from kitchen and bathroom).

The building is in the process of a refurb so at the moment the communal areas are like a building site, They want to make it like a fancy hotel !!. we have a communal garden. Electric heating. There is a Manager here weekdays, we also have a small carpark essential in Brighton.
Because this is a sheltered property you must be over 60 to live here. Pets not allowed.
I am only looking for W. Sussex, Southwick - Shoreham or close surrounding areas. or E. Sussex Peacehaven Telscombe.

OUR SPONSORS OF THIS HOUSE EXCHANGE

Add This Exchange to your Bookmarks